We’re Mind, the mental health charity.
We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect. We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
We’re a charity and we couldn’t continue our work without your help. We would love to have your support by taking part in this October’s Cardiff Half Marathon to help us raise awareness and vital funds.
Whether you are a seasoned runner or a first-timer, Mind will be with you every step of the way. We offer all our runners a fantastic support package.
We will do all that we can to ensure that your Cardiff Half Marathon experience is one you will never forget.
What to expect when you join our team:
• loads of training and fundraising advice
• regular e-newsletter updates
• a Mind running vest with your name overprinted
• a dedicated and experienced project manager to provide support and advice
Join our team!
There are two ways in which you can join the Mind team:
1. Mind Charity Place: Each year Mind have a number of guaranteed places in the event and if you would like to run on one of these we ask that you pay a registration fee of £20 and raise a minimum sponsorship of £250. You can sign-up for your place using our online form.
2. Own place runners: If you have managed to secure your own place directly through the event organisers, we would love you to join our team. With no minimum amount to raise, we simply ask that you raise what you can and you’ll receive all the support you need. Join the team for free using our online form.