Competition Terms and Conditions:
• Aftershokz Trekz Air Headphones 1.2.19 to 3.2.19
1. The promoter is RUN WALES, a department of WELSH ATHLETICS whose registered office is at:
• Cardiff International Sports Stadium | Leckwith Road, Cardiff | CF11 8AZ
2. The competition is open to residents of the WALES aged 18 years or over except employees of WELSH ATHLETICS and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via RUN WALES TWITTER and RUN WALES FACEBOOK media channels.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person per social media channel. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be at 10PM on SUNDAY 3RD FEBRUARY 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• To enter the competition participants must REPLY to social media posts with their favourite music track to run to using #RunWalesMusic.
• The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• The prize is as follows:
1. 1 x Aftershokz Trekz Air headphones https://aftershokz.com/products/trekz-air
• The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
• The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wales
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• WELSH ATHLETICS‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
• WELSH ATHLETICS shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• WELSH ATHLETICS also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.