On Saturday 19th October at the Vale Hotel & Resort, we'll be holding a Run Wales conference stream within the Welsh Athletics Clubs Conference. The day will be a chance to hear from respected leaders within the Athletics and Running world about how to grow and develop your club or group, as well as case studies from successful local social groups.
The day will kick off with a Social Breakfast run from the Hotel, before the conference kicks off.
The conference will feature:
- Breakfast Run — an opportunity to stretch your legs and have a friendly, social run before the conference starts.
- A range of speakers and presenters covering key topics to help support all roles across the sport
- Delivery from of Svend Elkjaer (Sports Marketing Network)
- Peer workshops / sessions where we will be hearing from; Cowbridge Moovers (RUN WALES Group of the Year), Pontyclun Road Runners and Penllergaer Valley Woods Runners
- Club and Group workshops sharing best practice and interacting in a positive, progressive environment
- The opportunity to hear from and interact with members of the Welsh Athletics and Run Wales teams
- Practical tips and ideas for all delegates to take away.
Following the conference, the Run Wales awards dinner will take place, with presentations to the award winners in our three categories:
Run Wales group of the year
Run Wales Leader of the year
Run Wales Inspiration
Everybody is welcome and we are sure you will take away a lot from the day.
You can find out more details and register here