See more people in Wales accessing running opportunities?
We are recruiting voluntary members to join our Advisory Group, where you'll be;
- supporting the programme to achieve it's long term objectives of getting more people in Wales active through running opportunities.
- supporting the programme's strategic developments to increase participation in social running activities from under-represented groups such as; BME, LGBT and Mental Health.
- sharing experiences and bringing new ideas to the table.
- challenging processes and ways of working.
- advocating and lobbying on behalf of the programme with key partners and stakeholders
- gaining new partnerships and networks.
- taking part in 4 annual group meetings & some key events.
If you'd like to discuss this opportunity further, please feel free to get in touch with us on the number below. Or if you wish to express your interest to be part of this exciting programme please submit your CV and a very brief summary of why you’d like to be involved by 30th November, 2017.
Run Wales Programme Manager
Welsh Athletics, Cardiff International Sports Stadium, Cardiff,