THE RUN WALES 100
Run Wales, Welsh Athletics’ social running programme and Run 4 Wales, organisers of the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon have teamed to help celebrate the rise of women’s running at this year’s race as part of the #WhyWeRun campaign.
The campaign was launched to celebrate the fact that for the first time in the events 16-year history, female runners are expected to make up the majority of participants.
100 free places and a once in a lifetime race day experience on Sunday 6th October have been made available to women who are part of Run Wales registered social running clubs.
APPLY HERE (And dont forget to tell us in the 300 words how many places you want)
NOW DONT FORGET TO SEND US A PICTURE AND/OR VIDEO VIA SOCIAL MEDIA TO COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY
tag @RunWales and @CardiffHalf with the #RunWales100
WHAT DO WINNERS RECEIVE?
- A free 2019 Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon race entry
- A 12-week half-marathon training programme
- Access to a closed digital support group on Facebook
- VIP start experience at Cardiff Castle
- Exclusive baggage area
- Post-race reception
- Invite to at least 2 training events
- A Run Wales 100 training t-shirt and race day t-shirt
- Goodies from Cardiff Half sponsors
- A DW Fitness First gym day pass
Comp TCs – Run Wales 100 – APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT 5PM 4TH JULY 2019
If you havent already registered your group, you can do it here